The Connections UnitingCare Conference: Making Lives Better - Improving Life Outcomes for Vulnerable Children and Families, will explore how we build services around clients in a changing, complex world.
The conference will provide a unique forum which will advance thinking and innovative practice in the four key sub-theme areas:
- Cultural responsiveness and awareness
- How agencies manage clients' needs in a culturally sensitive way.
- How agencies manage with less specialist services being available.
- Early intervention
- How the development of practical skills and tools can help with early intervention.
- Programs that demonstrate vision and innovation which make a real difference and give hope to vulnerable families.
- Measuring change in the context of challenge
- Dealing with complex families and demonstration of positive outcomes.
- Trauma informed practice in the context of working with clients.
- Innovation in practice and managing demand.
- Examples of latest research and theoretical frameworks with positive outcomes for clients.
- Workforce development
- How multidisciplinary teams function effectively to improve outcomes.
- Examples of how working collaboratively has improved outcomes for clients.
- Programs with frameworks which are transferable to different contexts.
About Connections UnitingCare
Connections is a community organisation supporting over 2000 people every week. We work on family strengthening and early intervention services for people in need. We make a practical difference in people's everyday lives, giving them a better chance in life now and in the future. For more information about our programs and services, click here.
Keep up to date
Stay updated on the latest information regarding the Conference by signing up to our regular conference email updates. To sign up to receive this information email your name and contact details to email@example.com. For all the latest news including updates on our keynote speakers as they are announced, follow Connections on social media.